Twitter Handle

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Meet the Professor gets an A+


Since I am a first year clinical fellow attending ENDO for the first time, I have heard a lot about how to spend my time at the conference. The comment that I heard most from my elders was not to miss the "Meet the Professor" sessions. It was great advice. I went to my first one today about Premature Adrenarche by Dr. Oberfield. I found it very well organized and informative. It is also good to hear different physician's approaches to certain clinical scenarios which were discussed during the session. I purchased the case management book so that I can go through some of the cases from sessions that I am not able to attend. Try your best not the miss "Meet the Professor" and get your learn on!




No comments:

Post a Comment