Twitter Handle

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank You All and Job Leads!!


First off, I just wanted to thank everyone who has supported the blog after just one day! As I sit down right now, I have 4 followers! I have to say this is 3 more than I expected considering I was the first follower;-) Anyway, the Gods have shined down upon me. Since the last post, I came across a 12 year old on Craigslist that has apparently beaten everyone's #$& in the Jacksonville area (in tennis that is). All I have to do is not let the 12 year old beat me. That sounds easy enough to me. Famous last words right?


What else have I done today? Oh yes...I don't have a computer anymore, so I must limit all of my computing activities to a 30 min time limit per day in the library (at least it is free). Ya I have to save up for a computer as well..donations?


Well on a positive note, I get to play tennis tonight with an old friend. I think I need to practice for the 12 year old because if I don't win, I do not get paid $$$.


P.S. Shout out to Beamen for his bday!




2 comments:

  1. Good luck tonight and remember, if you hit him with the ball it's a point for you (and you'll probably make him cry too). Also, you should remember that even though you are in FL don't neglect your bros in NYC. Pick up the damn phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that Dan. Is your phone also broken you tool : ) Hope all is well and keep in touch with your boys, and don't worry it isn't student council related : ) Good luck against the 12 year old, don't put Vandy to shame

    ReplyDelete