Twitter Handle

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Begining!

Greetings from Florida! Yes this is the 4th year of a New York medical school. No, I did not go on a trip to the Caribbean. This is my home...Miami, FL. As beautiful as it is, the world has me worried. I have to get an apartment, car, and start paying off my loans very soon. That is why I am here...I am starting my job search. I have already held one job since the end of January when the rotations ended and that was selling insoles. Not what you would expect for graduating medical school. Oh yeah I forgot, everyone I know is going on a vacation in their 4th year! Wish me luck as the journey begins.

3 comments:

  1. 4th year is awesome! I plan on doing NOTHING but enjoying myself in the interim between match and intern year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been playing wow since there are no oceans near NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTF mate, why soo seriooouuusss. Take a vacation buddy you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete