Twitter Handle

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Been Behind!

Hey all, so I hear that I have disappointed a few of you by not updating the blog. I feel bad, and here I am! I have had to take care of graduation things such as a ton of forms and signatures to get, boo! Oh, I got to speak my mind about what I thought of the educational experience of the 4th year of medical school. As you guessed, I think it is pretty much a waste of time. ANYWAY, I have restarted my tennis career and am playing a tournament this weekend!! Sadly, I ripped my calf muscle training, so we will see how that goes. On the other side of things ($ that is) I have been writing a few hockey playoffs blogs. Check them out here (http://www.floridapanthersnews.com/stanley96/weblog). That is fun to write about. You can get your info on who to bet on if you are into that. Disclaimer: all predictions are from my crystal ball, you can choose to agree or not to agree). Hope all is well with all of my followers and I will get back to regular posting again.

2 comments:

  1. Finally, an update! I love it. Good luck in the tourney dawg. We are rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, its Raf from that tennis camp you used to work at. The kid who played WoW with you :D hehe well im glad to see your doing alright, be sure too post back ASAP if you beat the 12 year old. :D

    ReplyDelete